The PEER Center is committed to the recovery of all individuals who live with mental illness, addiction, and trauma. Each person who enters our doors, without regard to where they are on their recovery journey, is extended a warm welcome. Everyone receives all the hospitality we have to offer and is embraced by all that we value.
- Clear, honest, and open communication conveyed with mutual respect;
- The right of individuals to a quality of life that is safe, happy, and peaceful;
- The experience, struggles, and leadership of individuals who are engaged in the journey of recovery;
- Encouragement and acceptance of individuals wherever they are in this journey;
- The whole individual: mind, body, and spirit.